You may not download, copy or embed Kurdiska Institutet Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Website except with the express written permission of Kurdiska Institutet. Kurdiska Institutet reserves the right to require any party sharing Kurdiska Institutet content to disable or remove the content should its use violate Kurdiska Institutet policies or rights or causes interruption or deterioration of Kurdiska Institutet Content.
- Personal Login Information Certain features and areas of the Website are available only with registration or login, such as Kurdiska Institutet Member account number, and/or a paid membership. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. Kurdiska Institutet is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must notify Kurdiska Institutet immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
- User Obligations You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users or with the operation and management of the Website by Kurdiska Institutet. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through a Kurdiska Institutet Website registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, Kurdiska Institutet reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Website. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Website, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Website.
In addition, you also agree that you will not use the Website to:
- (a) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- (b) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (c) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- (d) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- (e) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- (f) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Proprietary Rights The content of the Website includes, without limitation, (i) the trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification of Kurdiska Institutet (collectively the “Kurdiska Institutet Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, data bases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, including podcasts, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Website (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Kurdiska Institutet Content”). Kurdiska Institutet Content is the property of Kurdiska Institutet, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any Kurdiska Institutet Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from Kurdiska Institutet or the owner of such content if Kurdiska Institutet is not the owner. For reprints, contact Kurdiska Institutet. Any use of Kurdiska Institutet Marks without the express written consent of Kurdiska Institutet is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in Kurdiska Institutet Content, including any such notices appearing on any Kurdiska Institutet Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Website.
- Responsibility for Use of the Website and Exclusion of Liability. Use of the Website is solely at your risk and is subject to, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Unless expressly required by law, Kurdiska Institutet does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the Website over the Internet or other communication network.
- Disclaimer as to Accuracy of Information. Website Content may or may not reflect the most current developments. Accordingly, information on the Website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete, and should not be relied upon as such. Kurdiska Institutet is not obligated to correct or update any of the Website Content, and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information that may appear on the Website.
- Third Party Information The Website may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the Website are those of the respective third party and not of Kurdiska Institutet or its affiliates. Kurdiska Institutet makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- Advertisers/Advertisements The Website may contain advertisements. The inclusion of advertisements on the Website does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services. Kurdiska Institutet shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Website. Further, Kurdiska Institutet shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Website. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
- Links to Third Party Websites For your convenience, the Website may provide links (including links through on-line advertisements) to other websites on the Internet. These other websites are maintained by third parties over which Kurdiska Institutet exercises no control. The publication of any such third party links on the Website is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to the Website, Content, Sharing of Content Links to the Website and to Kurdiska Institutet Content that are posted by third parties to their websites may not include Kurdiska Institutet trademark or logo and or suggest that Kurdiska Institutet promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the Website shall be the responsibility of the linking party. Kurdiska Institutet reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates the policies or rights of Kurdiska Institutet or causes interruption or deterioration of Kurdiska Institutet Content.
- Warranties Disclaimed THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER Kurdiska Institutet, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR DIRECTORS NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “Kurdiska Institutet PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Exclusions Permitted by Law SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 14 AND 15 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND THE LIABILITY OF Kurdiska Institutet WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitations Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Website must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- User Generated Content We welcome your views, comments and other communications, pictures, trackback URLs, or videos on the Website which may include discussion boards, blogs and other services that allow users to provide feedback, comment or content (“User Content”). By adding User Content to the Website, users understand and acknowledge that this information may be available to the public and grant Kurdiska Institutet a nonexclusive license to display, reproduce, transmit, modify such User Content, and the right to use it for internal and external marketing purposes. Please note that other users may access and distribute posted information beyond the control of Kurdiska Institutet. Users who do not wish to have their User Content used, published, copied and/or reprinted, should not post on these sites.
You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, and agree to indemnify Kurdiska Institutet against any and all claims and liabilities resulting from that content. Kurdiska Institutet does not approve, endorse, or adopt any User Content, and Kurdiska Institutet assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you or others.
Kurdiska Institutet retains the right to remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, content that it deems threatening, demeaning, profane, obscene, a violation of intellectual property rights or privacy laws, off-topic, commercial or promotion of organizations or programs, or otherwise injurious or illegal. Kurdiska Institutet also retains the right to ban or block a user from posting on the Website without notice for a pattern of inappropriate postings or as it deems necessary.
Community Rules, Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our Member Services department via the Contact Us link on this site. Technical questions on association management issues should directed to our helpdesk.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact the member services department. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules.
- Don’t challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Don’t post commercial messages on any discussion list, resource library entry, or other area where others might see it. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the lists and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted.
- Remember that other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate lists or libraries. Do not spam several lists or libraries with the same message.
All messages must add to the body of knowledge. We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals–not to the entire list. Do this by using the “Reply to Sender” link to the left of every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as remove me from the list. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing e-mail addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new e-mail address. Simply change your settings.
- Warn other list subscribers of lengthy messages either in the subject line or at the beginning of the message body with a line that says “Long Message.”
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the members of Kurdiska Institutet International. Kurdiska Institutet is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Kurdiska Institutet or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Kurdiska Institutet be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Kurdiska Institutet and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
Kurdiska Institutet does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Kurdiska Institutet we will take all appropriate action.
Kurdiska Institutet reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
We respect your privacy
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of our organization except as noted below.
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect Through This Site
Our Service Providers.
We may share your personal information with companies (including our affiliates) that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Government and Legal Disclosures
We may disclose the personal information we collect through this Site, when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law (or a court order or subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern your use of this Site; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.